Workshop Videos

Home Forums Restricted content Workshop Videos

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Grace BattsGrace Batts
    Keymaster
    Dawn HarvieDawn Harvie
    Participant

Hello,
    Thanks, Grace, for posting all of the recordings in one spot. Has the recording for Workshop 6 been posted?

I’m also looking for the presentations for Workshop 1 and 2 and Alicia’s list that she checks off of that was mentioned in Workshop 4.

Thanks!
    Dawn

abatsonabatson

Hi Dawn,
    Workshop 6 has been posted in the workshop videos forum – this one. Sorry for the delay. Regarding the “presentations” for workshops 1 and 2, what specifically are you asking for? My treatment checklist will be emailed to everyone soon.
    Alicia

Lilia Graue, MDLilia Graue, MD
    Participant

Hi, I was trying to view the recording for session 5, and it says “You cannot view this recording. Cloud recording plan expired.” I think it’s also the case for session 4 (I’m able to access session 6). Could you assist? Thanks!

Melissa TiessenMelissa Tiessen
    Participant

Hi Grace, I have also been trying to watch previous webinars and am encountering the same issues as Lilia. This is actually happening for webinars 2 through 5. I could watch webinar 1 and 6. Thanks for any help!

MURRAY WOODSMURRAY WOODS
    Participant

Hi Grace,
    Pls post Workshop 7 when possible. Thank you, Murray

aoldenaolden
    Participant

I am looking for live workshop #8. Has it been posted? Thank you – Aaron

pnurzynskipnurzynski
    Participant

Hi, I’m looking foward to watch 11th workshop video. Could you post it? Thank you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.